Curly hair is spiral-shaped and is inherited from genes. It is difficult to manage as it is more likely to freeze. People with this kind of hair texture struggle a lot to comb and detangle their hair, especially when it is wet. It is a bit more fragile because of its increased delicacy compared to other hair textures. Using a suitable hair serum for curly hair can make it frizz-free and reduce dryness significantly. Here, you will get a clear idea regarding the proper ways to select serum if you have curly hair.
Is Serum or Oil Better for Curly Hair?
Both oil and serum make curls manageable, and you might get confused between the two. These products vary in terms of functionality, and each of them has its own benefits. Oil nourishes and improves the health of your hair. It also stimulates hair growth. Serum, on the other hand, is mainly a styling agent that can make your hair smooth and easy to comb.
Hence, choose between oil and serum based on your needs. However, if you have curls and your hair’s health is good enough, then go for serum, as it will prevent breakage.
Goodness of Serum for Curly Hair
Curly hair looks good if it is manageable. However, many people cannot maintain it properly and fail to do proper care and styling. Serum is the best solution for giving your hair a neat appearance and untangling it. There will be less hair loss, and it will give your hair extra hydration. It will add a shine to your hair and protect it against damage.
Which Serum is Best for Curls?
There are several hair serums available in the market, and selecting the one that is most suitable for curls can be challenging. Consider the following factors while choosing the best serum for managing your curls.
- Go for serums that reduce roughness and smooth your curls by detangling them.
- Always choose serums which are free from parabens, as it is extremely unsafe and can even lead to permanent hair loss.
- Try to avoid scented serums because they contain harmful chemicals that can result in hair dryness.
Earth Rhythm offers Phyto Curls hair serum for curly hair that gives back the shine lost in curly hair and revitalises its dull appearance. It is also paraben and fragrance-free, so you can use it without any hesitation. If you are struggling with curly, dry hair, then this serum is best for you as it locks moisture in your hair, thereby preventing excessive dryness.
You can even apply this serum and go out under the sun without any fear of hair damage because it gives protection against harmful pollutants.
Earth Rhythm Phyto Curls Hair Serum for Curly Hair
Check the following description to know why you will buy Phyto Curls hair serum.
- Its main ingredient is Murumuru Butter which is a source of rich moisturisation.
- Other ingredients are Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Heptyl Undecylenate, and so on.
- These ingredients are natural alternatives to other harmful chemicals and are non-greasy.
- This serum maintains hair elasticity and makes it bouncy.
- It also protects hair against sun damage and boosts its appearance.
- The product is tested by experts for safe use and is PETA verified. It is free from all kinds of potential irritants that can affect your scalp or hair.
- It comes in a sky-blue colour bottle with a weight of 120.0 millilitres.
- It is usable by both men and women.
Phyto Curls is easy to use. Just pump a few drops of the serum into your palm and spread it between your hands. Then gently rub it throughout your hair and make styling as per your choice. Moreover, Earth Rhythm Phyto Curls Hair Serum is appropriate for your needs if you want to make your curls look prominent and shiny. This serum has Vitamin E that gives extra protection to your hair. So, if your curly hair has lost its shine because of excessive hair dyeing or straightening, then this product of Earth Rhythm is the most suitable one.